Working with Eggceptional Surrogates is an honorable and rewarding experience. We’re dedicated to your care and ensuring this is a positive experience that you will look back on with great pride and satisfaction. Surrogate requirements center around making sure that you are physically healthy and mentally in the right place to become a surrogate. The Eggceptional Surrogate candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have delivered at least 1 child of your own with no serious complications.
- Are between the ages of 21-42 years of age
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 19-32 (cannot be underweight or obese)
- Have the support of family, friends, and your partner (if applicable)
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol
- Women with IUDs, contraceptive implants, or who have had the Depo Provera shot are welcome to apply but must be willing to have their IUDs or contraceptive implants removed before a transfer.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Must live in a surrogacy legal state